To begin receiving ABA services, we ask you to assemble and prepare a variety of materials that will help us assess your child’s needs. All materials must be submitted online. The following serves as the list of documentation required for services to begin and the ongoing process of ABA treatment.
Complete Intake Packet
- General Information
- Permission to Videotape and Photograph
- Client Registration Form
- Authorization to Release Information
- Authorization to Bill Insurance
- Informed Consent
- Confidentiality Act-Abuse Reporting Protocol
- Financial Responsibility
- HIPPA Service Agreement and Consent Form
- Psychological Evaluation
Pre-approval from insurance company (if applicable) is required prior to any evaluation, therapy, or other service being provided.
Assessment with with a BCBA
Development of treatment plan and review of reports and goals.